10. september 2015

New Collection





I dag udkom Søstrene Grenes nye kollektion, og jeg har selvfølgelig været inde og kigge den, og købte også et par ting med hjem. Det var dog ikke det hele, jeg syntes var lige så flot som i kataloget.

Har du set den nye kollektion, og er der nogle ting du har købt eller tænkt dig at købe?

Translation// Today the new søstrene Grene collection came out, and of course I had to check it out today, and I bought a few things for my home. However, it was not all the things that I thought was just as nice looking as it was in the catalog.


Have you seen the new collection, are there some things you have purchased or plan to purchase?





FOLLOW ME ON
_____________________________________________________________
INSTAGRAM             BLOGLOVIN             TWITTER

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...