28. november 2014

Fall Haul





I dag får i en lille Haul i stedet for et Follow Me Friday indlæg, da jeg tænkte at det var på tide at få denne haul op på bloggen eftersom at tingene er købt i oktober. Jeg var en tur i Aarhus, hvor jeg købte den lang ærmet bluse og toppen i H&M og skjorten købte jeg i Monki.


Translation// Today you guys are getting a small Haul instead of a Follow Me Friday post, because I thought it was time to get this haul up on the blog, because I bought these things in October. I was in Aarhus, where I bought the long-sleeved top and top H&M and I bought the shirt in Monki. Am so happy I bought this shirt, it has a really nice color. 



FOLLOW ME ON
_____________________________________________________________
INSTERGRAM             BLOGLOVIN             TWITTER

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...